Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor students of the faculty of Humanities in London, United Kingdom.
Read about student experiences.
Semester I: approximately mid-September – January
Semester II : approximately January – April
Semester III: May - June
Language requirement: a minimum language level of B2 (CEFR) in English is required.
- Comparative Literature
You can either rent private accommodation, live in private student halls or have a homestay (living with a UK family). More information.
You can find information on this university’s credits in the credit conversion table
4 places per year for History students, and 4 places per year for Comparative Literature students.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.