Student government and participation
Give your opinion
There are several ways in which you can voice your opinion and contribute ideas about your studies and UU:
- Addressing a teacher about things that could possibly be done differently or better.
- Through course evaluations.
- In the National Student Survey (NSE), you can give your opinion on all aspects of education and facilities at Utrecht University.
- Through the various participation bodies at your own study programme, faculty or university.
- Do you have a personal complaint or objection? Then look under Complaints, objections and appeals.
Would you like to contribute to and have a say in matters concerning education? Then join one of our participation bodies:
- University Council
- Faculty Council
- Degree programme advisory committee
You will gain a lot of experience and learn to think and decide constructively on changes and improvements in a large organisation. Are you interested? Then contact Anne-Marie Partridge, secretary of the University council or the contact person of your faculty.
COMPENSATION FOR BOARD ACTIVITIES
If you want to get involved in a governing or representative body at Utrecht University, you may qualify for financial support from the University in the form of a compensation for board activities.