Non-degree courses and contract teaching
Are you enrolled at Utrecht University or another Dutch university (of applied sciences)? In some cases you can sign up to follow individual courses. Even if you are not enrolled at a Dutch institution for higher education, it is still possible to sign up for individual courses for a separate fee per course (contract teaching). The possibilities, procedures for applying and costs differ per faculty.
Are you a UU student and curious to know which electives you can choose? The Course Planner can help you search for elective courses under Electives per theme. The tool allows for broad orientation of electives by offering the possibility to select one or more themes and subthemes. You can search by topic, style of education or competence.
Read more information on using the CoursePlanner.
- Faculty of Geosciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (pay per course)
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (subsidiary courses)
- University College Utrecht
- Utrecht School of Economics
- Utrecht School of Governance (for professionals)
- Utrecht School of Law (for professionals)