Handige links en tips

Money management and budgeting tips
Financial worries or debts

Contact your local council or neighbourhood team (Buurtteam) if you have money worries, rent arrears or arrears on other fixed charges, such as gas or electricity.

  • If you have a disability, in some cases you may be eligible for an individual study allowance (studietoeslag) through the municipality. Ask your own municipality about the conditions and application procedure.
  • Always report your disability to your study advisor in good time to see what practical support might be available. You may also be eligible for financial support (graduation support) through the university or via DUO.
Vacancies and job openings

Take a look at Career Services information.