Do you need a certification of your graduation or enrolment period? Read more about how to obtain this certifications:

If you require proof of completed courses or examinations, or obtained grades (transcript), you can contact your Faculty Student Desk.

You can request certification of your enrolment period in a study programme or PhD programme via this online form.

If you have a DigiD and graduated after 1995, you can obtain certification of your graduation directly from the DUO diploma registry (only available in Dutch). If you don’t have a DigiD, or if you graduated before 1995, you can request certification of your graduation via this online form.

For verification of education, you always need the consent of the candidate it concerns. Without consent, we cannot provide you with any information.

Please fill in this online form if your company wishes to verify enrolment period(s) in a study programme and/or PhD. Per request a service fee of €25,- will be charged.