You can now take advantage of free statistics support. For example, participate in a statistics day or sign up for individual statistics support. it does not matter what you study or in what year you are!
During a statistics day, you will work independently on your statistics assignments or thesis and can ask questions to the tutors present.
- The next statistic days are on Monday October 9th and Wednesday October 11th. You can sign up for certain timeslots (more information on this can be found below).
- Location: Boothzaal, University Library at Utrecht Science Park.
- Participation is free of charge.
Important - You will receive a confirmation email with extra steps you need to take to register for the statistics days. If you don't follow these steps, your registration will not be complete!
Individual statistics support
Individual statistics support can help you to:
- think about the methodology and the statistical functions you will use in your research;
- look at how you can apply the tests and calculations;
- review the results of your research;
- to interpret the results in the light of your research question.
It is important to know that the supervisor has a supporting role. The supervisor will not carry out the calculations for you, but will help you to make your own decisions. The trajectory consists of a maximum of 4 hours appointments.
The individual guidance is free of charge and you can sign up using the registration form below. In the confirmation e-mail you will receive instructions on how to start your guidance. The individual support (in both Dutch and English) is online, but if you prefer to meet on location (in Amsterdam), this is also possible.
This guidance is funded by the NPO. Studiemeesters staff will provide the support.