Application and selection
The application deadline for this programme has now passed.
All spots for the Leadership programme in 2023/2024 have been filled. Registration for the 2024-25 academic year will open in the second semester, so be sure to check this page again later in the year.
Before you complete the online application, there are some documents you need to prepare and combine into 1 PDF. Download this document for parts 1 & 2.
1. Motivation in English
Use the attached form to motivate why you want to participate in this specific Honours programme.
Use the attached form to read and complete an assignment.
3. CV in English (max 2 A4)
Include a short description of your academic performance so far, extra-curricular activities and other valuable skills or life experiences.
Please also indicate how proficient you are in English.
4. Transcript of records
Please add the transcript of your Bachelor’s programme and, if applicable, of your Master's programme.
We strive to make our programmes as diverse as possible, with students from different educational backgrounds. We ask for your transcript in order to get a good impression of your educational background/the subjects you have taken so far. In the case of equal suitability amongst applicants, study results can weigh in our decision.
Make 1 PDF of these documents and name the PDF: Surname-First Name-LeadershipEN, example: Johnson-Maria-LeadershipEN.
Once the deadline has passed, the admission committee will review your application. After your application is approved and selected by the admission committee, you will be invited for an group interview.
- You are motivated
- You want to look outside your own discipline
- You want to develop your leadership skills
- You are willing to critically study and comment on the most recent literature on leadership
- You can work well with others
- You have the intellectual capacity to participate in an extra programme in addition to your master's, without your master's suffering
- You are in Utrecht throughout the academic year and can participate in all meetings