Change of address

If you have a change of address register your new address in the municipal personal records database ('Gemeentelijke Basis Administratie'). This is particularly important for your information registered in Studielink and it is also important for your residence permit (and receiving your student grant from DUO). You can change your mail address directly in Studielink under 'My details'. 

Do you have a student number starting with an F, are you enrolled in privately funded master's programme, or are you a visiting student from another university? Then please contact the student information desk of your faculty.

Updating your bank account number

Are you paying your tuition fee yourself?

Submit a change in payment details via e-mail to Mention the new payment details, your full name and student number in the e-mail.

Is someone else is paying your tuition fee?

You can only change the payment details in writing. Send a letter, including the new account details, your full name, student number and a signature of both yourself and the account holder, to:

Utrecht University
Central Student Administration
Postbus 80011
3508 TA Utrecht

Or submit it at the desk of Student Services.

Change other information

In Studielink you can change a number of data yourself. The changes you make through Studielink are also implemented in Osiris.

For example:

  • Your given name
  • Your phone number
  • Your personal email address