Would you like to know more about university facilities for students with disabilities? Contact your study advisor via the Faculty Student Desk. He or she can inform you about the possibilities for adjustments, extra guidance or financial support during your studies. If necessary, the study advisor will refer you to a student counsellor or a student psychologist. Find more information about the role of the study advisor on the study advisor page.
Student psychologists can help you to solve study-related problems and to address personal problems. Get to know the psychologist here or check the schedule to book an appointment.
Student counsellors inform and advise students with disabilities on financial questions and problems. You can contact them if you want to make use of financial arrangements and support (from Utrecht University or DUO). Click here for a short introduction video and to schedule an appointment, please contact Student Services.
- Individuele studietoeslag van de gemeente Utrecht
- Persoonsgebonden budget (Per Saldo)
- Persoonsgebonden budget (Rijksoverheid)
- Vergoedingen UWV voor hulpmiddelen en voorzieningen
- Wajong uitkering voor jong gehandicapten
- WMO (Wet Maatschappelijke Ondersteuning)
- Zorgwijzer: handicap en chronische ziekte