Study advisor

You can contact your study advisor for questions about, for example, the study program, the binding study advice (BSA) and exam requirements. Also consult your study advisor with regard to personal problems that affect your studies. If you have a disability, your study advisor is also the contact person when it comes to making educational and examination arrangements. You can find the consultation hours of the study advisers in the study guide and under "supervision and advice" within your study program.

Go to your study programme's support options