In order to study at Utrecht University you have to register for courses. This is only possible during the registration periods specified below.
Course enrolment is only possible during specific periods.
Please note: the faculties of Humanities, Law, Economics and Governance, Medicine, Science, Social and Behavioural Sciences and University College Utrecht use different dates, so it is best to check your study programme's information page on course enrolment.
- Course enrolment: Tuesday 2 June - Sunday 28 June 2020
- Late enrolment: Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 August 2020
- Start courses: Monday 31 August 2020
- Course enrolment: Monday 14 September - Sunday 27 September 2020
- Late enrolment: Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 October 2020
- Start courses: Monday 9 November 2020
- Course enrolment: Monday 2 November - Sunday 29 November 2020
- Late enrolment: Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 January 2021
- Start courses: Monday 8 February 2021
- Course enrolment: Monday 1 February - Sunday 28 February 2021
- Late enrolment: Tuesday 6 April and Wednesday 7 April 2021
- Start courses: Monday 26 April 2021
Avoid overlap in timeslots of courses
When you register for courses, please take notice of the different timeslots in order to avoid overlap in the timeslots. By checking the timeslots, you can create a feasible schedule. The week is divided into the following timeslots:
Timeslots for tests
The week is divided into the following timeslots for tests. Please note that the times differ from the timeslot for courses.