In order to study at Utrecht University you have to register for courses. This is only possible during the registration periods specified below.
Course enrolment is only possible during specific periods.
Please note: the faculties of Humanities, Law, Economics and Governance, Medicine, Science, Social and Behavioural Sciences and University College Utrecht use different dates, so it is best to check your study programme's information page on course enrolment.
- Course enrolment: Monday 3 June - Sunday 30 June 2019
- Late enrolment: Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 August 2019
- Start courses: Monday 2 September 2019
- Course enrolment: Monday 16 September - Sunday 29 September 2019
- Late enrolment: Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 October 2019
- Start courses: Monday 11 November 2019
- Course enrolment: Monday 28 October - Sunday 24 November 2019
- Late enrolment: Monday 20 and Tuesday 21 January 2020
- Start courses: Monday 3 February 2020
- Course enrolment: Monday 27 January - Sunday 23 February 2020
- Late enrolment: Monday 30 March and Tuesday 31 March 2020
- Start courses: Monday 20 April 2020
Avoid overlap in timeslots of courses
When you register for courses, please take notice of the different timeslots in order to avoid overlap in the timeslots. By checking the timeslots, you can create a feasible schedule. The week is divided into the following timeslots:
Timeslots for tests
The week is divided into the following timeslots for tests. Please note that the times differ from the timeslot for courses.