The University College Utrecht Assessment Policy Plan allows for you to request a catch-up exam for an individual written in-class assignment that you have missed, due to sudden illness or personal circumstances. As individual arrangements are not always possible or desirable, a central day for these exams is organised twice per year. Throughout your academic career at University College Utrecht you can use a catch-up option three times. Both an individual catch-up (arranged with your course instructor - if they are able to facilitate this) and the centrally organised catch-up opportunity count towards these three times. This maximum of three options may not be exceeded!
- Please go to OSIRIS Student, and log in. Go to the tab “Cases” and click on “My cases”, and then on “Start case”. You can then scroll down and choose “UCU Catch-up exam request”. If you have a Learning Accommodations Agreement and you wish to make use of it, you will be able to upload it as part of your request.
- You will be informed about the outcome of your request, please ensure to log in and also check for any specific teacher comments.
- A catch-up exam request must be made within one week of the original exam date.
- At the end of the Fall semester 2023-24, the last day to request a catch-up exam is the final day of the semester (15 December 2023) before 12:00 (noon).
Fall semester 2023-24
- Central catch-up paper exams: 20 December 2023, 10AM - 12 noon (Malala Lounge)
- Central catch-up Remindo exams: 20 December 2023, 2-4 PM (Malala Lounge)
Spring semester 2023-24
- Central catch-up paper exams: 22 May 2024, 10AM - 12 noon (Malala Lounge)
- Central catch-up Remindo exams: 22 May 2024, 2-4 PM (Malala Lounge)
- During Summer term, there is no centrally organised catch-up exam. You need to request an individual catch-up exam with the course instructor, registered as usual via Osiris Student.
- At the end of the Summer term, the last day to request a catch-up exam is the final day of summer term (28 June 2023) before 12:00 (noon)