The University College Utrecht Assessment Policy Plan allows for you to request a catch-up exam for such an individual written in-class assignment that you have missed. As individual arrangements are not always possible or desirable, a central day for these exams is organised twice per year. Throughout your academic career at University College Utrecht you can use a catch-up option three times. Both an individual catch-up (arranged with your course instructor - if they are able to facilitate this) and the centrally organised catch-up opportunity count towards these three times. This maximum of three options may not be exceeded!
- Please go to OSIRIS Student, and log in. Go to the tab “Cases” and click on “My cases”, and then on “Start case”. You can then scroll down and choose “UCU Catch-up exam request”. If you have a Learning Accommodations Agreement and you wish to make use of it, you will be able to upload it as part of your request.
- You will be informed about the outcome of your request, please ensure to log in and also check for any specific teacher comments.
- For any upcoming exams, you will need to make this request within one week of the original exam date.
- At the end of the Spring semester 2022-23, the last day to request a catch-up exam is the final day of the semester (Wednesday 17 May 2023) before 12:00 (noon).
Spring semester 2022-23
- Central catch-up paper exams: 24 May 2023, 10AM - 12 noon (Locke E or F)
- Central catch-up Remindo exams: 24 May 2023, 1:45-3:30 PM (Dining Hall student lounge)
During Summer term, there is no centrally organised catch-up exam. You need to request an individual catch-up exam with the course instructor, registered as usual via Osiris Student.