Substance Abuse & Addiction

Students with concerns over their own drug or alcohol (ab)use, or that of others, can make direct contact with Victas (substance abuse support centre) and their specialist youth branch, B Open, based nearby in Utrecht. Professional guidance and advice is offered in Dutch or English. The UCU Student Life Officer can also bring you into contact with drugs and addiction counsellors.


Utrecht University’s web page on Health and Safety

Interesting TED talk on stress

Interesting article on mental illness