Leaving University College Utrecht

Leaving University College Utrecht 

If you will graduate soon, or will (temporarily) leave the campus for another reason, you will need to pay attention to a number of procedures:

  • Terminating your enrolment in Studielink
  • Validity of your residence permit
  • Tuition and campus fees
  • Leaving your room on campus

These procedures are described in detail in the Leaving University College Utrecht document.

Download the Leaving UCU document

Please also have a look at the university-wide procedures for graduating during the academic year or in summer.

It is possible that you are leaving University College Utrecht for another reason than graduation or study abroad. In those exceptional cases, please contact your tutor or the Connect Centre's Senior Counsellor, before filling out one of these forms.

Leave of absence

Discontinuing studies