Document requests

Proof of residence: When you have registered your address at the municipality of Utrecht, you should have received a proof of residence automatically. Should you have lost this document, you can request a new copy from the Utrecht Municipality.

Proof of enrolment in the Bachelor's degree of University College Utrecht's 'Liberal Arts and Sciences programme' at Utrecht University can be obtained from OSIRIS Student.

Proof of payment of tuition fees can be requested through a Utrecht University web form.

English as language of instruction is stated on the official transcript, the semester list of grades, the expected graduation/declaration of graduation statements and the International Diploma Supplement issued with the diploma. 

Current students: Submit your request for documents (Semester list of grades/Preliminary Transcript, Expected to Graduate or Graduation declaration) with the Document request form.

Alumni: For an official (free) extract of your diploma please go to the DUO website. We cannot re-issue (a copy of) your diploma or transcript. If you would like a certified copy of your diploma or transcript please bring your original document to UCU Reception, or Utrecht University's Student Services who can authenticate a photocopy of your own original document. Any notary office can do this for you also. 

For a course outline from previous years, please visit the Utrecht University course catalogue