Uploading to the UU thesis archive
Digital Thesis archive
All University College Utrecht students may submit their Bachelor’s thesis in the digital thesis archive of the University Library.
- Your thesis should be submitted in PDF format. This way they will remain permanently accessible and readable. Contact the library via email@example.com to inquire about other possibilities.
- Log in to the thesis archive with your Solis ID (student number) and password. You will then be directed to the page where you fill in your data.
- Fill in your student number. Your name and study programme will automatically appear.
- Fill in the rest of the form. If you have any problems, you can consult the instruction manual via the 'help' button at the bottom of the page. Also read the tips below on what you should consider when uploading.
- Once you have uploaded your thesis, a verification e-mail will automatically be sent to the UCU Registrar's office.
- Your work will become visible once you graduate.