Who can apply?

You may go on exchange for a full semester, usually in your 4th or 5th semester at University College Utrecht. Former board members of UCSA and UCSC are in some cases allowed to go on exchange in their 7th semester.

Further requirements

  • You should be in good academic standing and have no credit shortage
  • You may not have more than 30 EC of exemptions in total when starting at University College Utrecht
  • You may not be on social or academic probation before/during the exchange semester

Keep in mind that the partner institution you are applying to may have additional requirements. This may be a GPA requirement, language requirement if the language of instruction is not English, or various other requirements.

Other experience abroad opportunities

Apart from the Exchange options with our our many partners institutions, you may also choose to apply for one or more of the programmes below.  

Programmes on location
Curriculum enrichment options
Summer/winter schools

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I am a science major. Can I choose use the Faculty of Science destinations?
A: No, you may only choose the University College Utrecht, UCU or options for all students found here