Various support staff are available at Utrecht University to help you with any questions, support or tailored advice related to your degree that you may need during your studies.
Within your programme you may turn to the following people for advise:
- Programme Coordinator: this is your first contact within the Master’s programme for questions related to the programme's contents.
- Tutor: for questions relating to the contents of the programme.
- Study Advisor: for complex questions or problems relating to study choices, planning and progress.
- International Office: for questions regarding enrollment in extra courses abroad.
- Career Officer: for information about your career, future possibilities as well as relevant workshops and help with job applications.
- Student Information Desk Humanities: for more practical questions related to your programme.
Support with personal problems
The UU offers all kinds of support in the field of wellbeing:
- Wellbeing Trainers Humanities: for workshops to help you cope with performance pressure, learning to study, making choices, setting priorities and graduation.
- Student psychologist: support in solving personal problems that stand in the way of your study progress.
- Skill's Lab: workshops, courses and guidance regarding writing, studying and other academic skills.
- Caring Universities: free online services to improve your mental wellbeing.
- Wellbeing Week: twice a year we organise a week of free (online) activities around wellbeing (in May and November).