Engage, inspire, collaborate and make a difference
- The programme is an English selective 15 EC honours course at graduate level to be taken on top of any Master's programme.
- The programme is accessible to all UU Master’s students
- The programme aims at a substantial participation of international students and is taught in English as the issues transcend national and cultural borders
- The programme starts the second weekend of November 2020 and ends May 2021
- The Young Innovators community gathers 3 weekends (Friday night, Saturday all day), 1 trip of 5 days abroad in February 2021 (with an official exculpation for their respective master courses), and 7 Tuesday nights for workshops
- Seminars, workshops, and site visits are organized according to what serves the community most at that time
- Extra time: five hours weekly (preferably on Tuesday nights) for (team)work in addition to these sessions
- The programme encompasses a kick-off weekend in November, a trip abroad in February/March and a final public event where the students present their work in May
- You pay a contribution of €150,- upon registration. Once you are selected you will receive more information on the payment details
- Note: depending on the COVID-19 policies of the time, the program may change format
In 3 modules you will learn to approach real world issues from a systemic and personally relevant perspective. You will develop your personal leadership, deepen your understanding of regenerative practice, your social innovation skills and build a learning community.
- Foundations in regenerative practice
- Learning from place and building a learning community (in Sicily)
- Personal quests and collective interventions