- Monday 8 July, 17 - 17.45 hrs, Ruppertbuilding, room 033
- Monday 23 September, 17 - 17.45 hrs, location will be published here
Application and interviews
Students from all disciplines are welcome to apply for the programme. To apply, please fill out the application form. We ask you to send us:
- Your CV;
- A transcript of your grades list;
- An eye-catching video pitch (exactly 3 minutes) in which you:
- Motivate why you want to become part of this project and work with colleagues to make a real prototype
- Demonstrate your idea for a sustainable challenge (linked to the UN Sustainable Development Goals)
Deadline for applying is Monday 30 September.
Approximately 30 students are admitted this year from varying degree programs. Students who send in captivating video pitches that arouse curiosity will be invited for a group interview on Tuesday 15 October, where you pitch your idea for a sustainable challenge and discuss it with other students. Shortly after this you will be informed of our decision.
- You want to look across disciplinary boundaries;
- You are a creative thinker;
- You want to make a true connection to yourself and the group;
- You are a good communicator;
- You have respect for each scientific discipline and believe that every academic background is necessary to find the missing piece of a puzzle;
- You are able to take responsibility and ownership;
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude;
- You are resilient and not afraid to fail.