Students from all disciplines are welcome to apply for the programme.
Application and interviews
Please use the application form to apply for the programme 2020-2021.
The application deadline is 4 October 2020. Selection interviews will be held on Tuesday 13 October between 9.00 - 14.00 hrs
We ask you to send us:
- Your CV;
- A transcript of your grades list;
- An eye-catching video pitch (exactly 3 minutes) in which you:
- Motivate why you want to become part of this project and work with colleagues to make a real prototype; and
- Demonstrate your idea for a sustainable challenge (linked to the UN Sustainable Development Goals)
We will admit approximately 30 students this year from varying degree programs. Students who send us captivating video pitches that arouse our curiosity will be invited for a group interview on Tuesday 13 October, where you pitch your idea for a sustainable challenge and discuss it with other students. Shortly after this you will be informed of our decision.
- You want to look across disciplinary boundaries;
- You are a creative thinker;
- You want to make a true connection to yourself and the group;
- You are a good communicator;
- You have respect for each scientific discipline and believe that every academic background is necessary to find the missing piece of a puzzle;
- You are able to take responsibility and ownership;
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude;
- You are resilient and not afraid to fail.
Due to the corona virus, changes to the selection procedure or the programme can be made, depending on the circumstances. Up to date information is published on the website.