Università degli Studi di Torino is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Master students of the faculty of Humanities in Turin, Italy.
There are currently no student experiences.
Semester I: approximately October – January
Semester II: approximately February – June
The International Office (UU Humanities) recommends a B2 level (CEFR) in Italian at the moment of exchange in order to fully participate in the courses.
The agreement is especially for Gender Studies students. Students can take courses at the School of Law, Politics and Social-Economic Sciences and Cirsde Research Center for Women’s and Gender Studies.
Also, students are invited to choose all the possible exams within the Department. If students cannot find all their exams, they can choose up till 50 percent of their exams within the university.
Students’ basic budget:
- Accommodation (per month per person): 250/350€
- Textbooks: 300/400€
- Public transportation (within the metropolitan area): 1.50€ (90 minute-ticket), 21€ (under 26 month pass), 38€ (over 26 month pass)
This information is subject to change. It is meant to be an indication. Costs may differ due to personal circumstances.
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
2 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to email@example.com.