University of St. Andrews is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Research Master students of the faculty of Humanities in St. Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Semester I: approximately early September – early December
Semester II: approximately late January – May
Language requirement: a minimum language level of C1 (CEFR) in English is required. More important info on the language requirements can be found here.
- Please note: priority for the students of the research master Medieval Studies.
- Students can take courses at the Department of History. Subject taught here cover Archeology and History.
- Students may take one course in another department within the university. However, students need to check with the School if they can take these modules. Note that students need to have the relevant background knowledge of the subject.
Yes (Research Master only)
You can find information on this university’s credits in the credit conversion table
2 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to email@example.com.