University of Ljubljana is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor and Master students of the faculty of Humanities in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
There are currently no student experiences available.
Semester I (Winter Semester): approximately October – mid-February
Semester II (Summer Semester): mid-February – end of June
Language requirement: a minimum language level of B2 (CEFR) in Slovene is required.
Course requirement: Students need to take 2 courses at the Department of Sociology.
Students can take courses at the Department of Sociology. However, depending on the confirmation from other departments prior to arrival, students can also take some courses at other departments.
More information ('Accommodation' near the bottom of the page)
You will need approximately EUR 500 a month to cover all your basic living costs. Exactly how much you spend will depend on your lifestyle, but this figure takes into account all costs including accommodation, food, public transport, and books.
This information is subject to change. It is meant to be an indication. Costs may differ due to personal circumstances. More information
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
2 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.