University of Leicester is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor students of the faculty of Humanities in Leicester, United Kingdom.
Semester I: approximately late September – mid January
Semester II: approximately late January – early June
Language requirement: a minimum language level of B2 (CEFR) in English is required.
Students must at least take one course in English Studies at the 'School of Arts'. As long as students meet the pre-requisites (decided on a case by case basis by the separate departments/faculties), they can take courses at other schools within the university.
Leicester University uses credits instead of ECTS. 15 credits is equal to 7,5 ECTS. You can find more information on this university’s credits in the credit conversion table
4 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to email@example.com.