Università degli studi di Firenze is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor and Master students of the faculty of Humanities in Florence, Italy.
Read the student experiences
Semester I: September/October - January/February
Semester II: February - July
The actual start and finish dates will vary in the different Schools but each term lasts around 20 weeks and is made up of a teaching period of around 14 weeks and an exam period of around 6 weeks.
Language requirement: a minimum of B1 language level (CEFR) in Italian is required. More information.
The International Office (UU Humanities) recommends a B2 level at the moment of exchange in order to fully participate in the courses.
Italian and English
No information available.
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
2 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to email@example.com.