Università degli Studi di Siena is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor and Master students of the faculty of Humanities in Siena, Italy.
Read about student experiences
Semester I: October – February
Semester II: March – July
- Italian: a minimum of A2 (1st cycle courses)/B1 (2nd and 3rd cycle courses) language level is required
- English: a minimum of B1 language level (CEFR) is required
Italian, some Master courses in English
More information (scroll to "cost of living").
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
2 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also follow students who are currently abroad on Instagram!
Temporary address: Janskerkhof 12, 3512 BL Utrecht till July 18. We will be back at Drift 10 on July 23.
+31 (0)30 253 6046
Walk-in office hours
- Monday and Thursday from 11.00h to 12.00h
- There is no walk-in hour on July 22.
- From July 29 till August 10 there are no walk-in hours. You can reach us by telephone and e-mail.
You can make an appointment with one of the exchange coordinators, just send an email or call us.
Handing in and picking up documents
Monday to Friday from 11.00 to 15.00 at the Student Desk, Janskerkhof 12
Gerdien Ramaker-Zijlstra (Exchange Coordinator for Southern and Eastern Europe, Asia, Central and South America)
Monique Hanrath (Exchange Coordinator for Western and Northern Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America)
Tessel Arendsen (Support Officer)
Nelline Bogerd (Support Officer)