Queen's University Belfast is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor students of the faculty of Humanities in Belfast, Northern-Ireland, United Kingdom.
Read about the student experiences.
Semester I: approximately mid September – late January
Semester II: approximately late January – beginning of June
Language requirement: a minimum language level of B2 (CEFR) in English is recommended.
Students can only take courses in English Studies at the School of Arts, English and Languages. However, it may be possible for students to take one module outside the school, but this depends on experience and timetabling issues.
Students can only take Media courses at the School of Arts, English and Languages. However, it may be possible for students to take one module outside the school, but this depends on experience and timetabling issues.
No (Bachelor only)
You can find information on this university’s credits in the credit conversion table
Languages: 3 places per year.
Media: 3 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to email@example.com.