Pavol Jozef Šafárik University (Košice) is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor and Master students of the faculty of Humanities in Košice, Slovakia.
There are currently no student experiences available.
Winter Semester: September - February
Summer Semester: February - June
Language requirement: a minimum language level of B2 (CEFR) in English or A1 in Slovak is required.
Students can take courses at the Department of British and American Studies. Subject taught here cover English Studies, Gender Studies, Literature, Linguistics, and Media.
If the student wishes to enroll in a subject taught at another department (not the Dpt. of British and American Studies), they need to consult this with the Departmental Erasmus Coordinator. Requests need to be arranged beforehand, to ensure that there are free spaces available in the courses.
English / Slovak
No information available
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
4 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.