Pantheon-Sorbonne University is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor and Master students of the faculty of Humanities in Paris, France.
Read about student experiences
Semester I: September - January
Semester II: January - June
Language requirement: a minimum language level of B2 (CEFR) in French is required.
Students are only allowed to take History courses at the Faculty of Histoire. However, students are allowed to take two courses at other faculties within the university. These courses need to be open to exchange students.
Students can take courses in Archeology and History of Art at the Department of Histoire de l' Art. Also, students are allowed to take up to two other courses at other departments within the university.
Students can take Philosophy courses at the Department of Philosophy. Also, students are allowed to take one courses at other departments within the university.
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
History: 4 places per year
Art history: 1 place per year
Philosophy: 1 place per year
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.