LUISS Guido Carli is an exchange destination for Bachelor students of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) of the Faculty of Humanities in Rome, Italy.
Currently there are no student experiences yet from PPE students. You can read the student experiences from Economics students here.
Semester 1 (or Fall): from early September to mid-February
Semester 2 (or Spring): from mid-February to early July
Summer Break: from early July to early September
Language of instruction: English
Luiss Guido Carli offers Italian language courses to exchange students in both first and second semester. More information
Exchange to LUISS Guido Carli is part of a structured mobility. If you are a PPE student, you can take part in this structured mobility for one semester in your third year.
The following courses are part of the structured mobility (it may be subject to minor changes):
• History of political institutions 8 ECTS
• Political economy of development 8 ECTS
• Political sociology 8 ECTS
• 2 Electives of 6 ECTS to be chosen from this list
The LUISS University accommodation office is available to help incoming students in their search for housing during their participation in Erasmus or other exchange programs.
They offer two options: Luiss University residences or Private apartments.
Housing: between € 350 and € 600 per month
Transportation: € 35 monthly card; € 1.50 single ticket (valid for 100 min.)
Textbooks: about € 200 / 250 average per semester
Food and meals: between € 150 and 250 per month
Meals at the University restaurant: € 5 / 8 per meal (use your Erasmus card!)
Espresso coffee: € 1.00, Cappuccino: € 1.50
Bread: € 3.50 / Kilo
Pasta: 0.80 / 1.20 /Kilo
Mineral water: € 0.20 / 0.50 / Liter
Bottle of wine: € 3 / 6
6 places per year (3 per semester) only for PPE students.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.