Università degli studi di Napoli L'Orientale is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor students of the faculty of Humanities in Naples, Italy.
Read about student experiences.
Language requirement: a minimum language level of B1 (CEFR) in Italian is required.
The International Office (UU Humanities) recommends a B2 level at the moment of exchange in order to fully participate in the courses.
Students can take courses at the Studi Letterari Linguistici e Comparati. Subjects taught here cover Archeology, Communication, Dutch Language and Culture, English Studies, French Studies, Gender Studies, German Studies, History, History of Art, International Relations, Italian Studies, Literature, Linguistics, Media, Philosphy, Oriental and African Languages and Literatures. Students are also invited to take courses at other faculties within the university.
Note that priority is given to students interested in a NVT-stage: please contact Emmeline Besamusca, E.N.Besamusca@uu.nl for additional information before applying.
No information available.
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
2 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.