Károli Gáspár University (Budapest) is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor and Master students of the faculty of Humanities in Budapest, Hungary.
Read the student experiences
Semester I (Autumn Semester): approximately early September – 4th week of January
Semester II (Spring Semester): approximately early February – end of June
Language requirement: a minimum language level of B2 (CEFR) in English/Dutch is required for Bachelor courses.
For courses on Master level a minimum language level of C1 (CEFR) is required.
Students can take courses at the Faculty of Humanities. Subject taught here cover Communication, Dutch Language and Culture, History, Journalism, Philosophy, and Religion. Also, students are welcome to choose up to 50 percent of their courses in other faculties. Note that if the number of registrations exceeds the number of places available, students whose study field complies with the subject in question have priority.
Students need about EUR 350 – 700 per month to cover all expenses.
This information is subject to change. It is meant to be an indication. Costs may differ due to personal circumstances.
More information can be found here.
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
2 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.