Europa Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor and Master students of the faculty of Humanities in Frankfurt (Oder), Germany.
There are currently no student experiences available.
Semester I: mid-October until mid-February, then exam period
Semester II: early April until mid-July, then exam period
For more information consult the Academic Calendar.
- have finished their first year of Bachelor studies
- meet entry requirements for the selected courses
Language requirement: a language level of B1/B2 (CEFR) in German is required.
The International Office (UU Humanities) recommends a B2 level at the moment of exchange in order to fully participate in the courses.
Students can take courses at the Faculty of Social and Cultural Sciences, which has courses in Communication, History, International Relations, Literature, Linguistics, and Philosophy. However, students may also take courses from other faculties, like Law, Business Administration, and Economics, where you can study in English and/or German. For some courses there is a limited number of students allowed, which means that not every exchange student can always enter every course he or she wishes to take.
German and English
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
2 places per year.
Frankfurt (Oder) lies in the heart of Europe on the river Oder and directly on the border with Poland, about 1 hour away of the German capital Berlin. Frankfurt (Oder) is often confused with Frankfurt am Main, but they are two different cities.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.