The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor and Master students of the faculty of Humanities in Lublin, Poland.
There are currently no student experiences available.
Semester I: October - mid-February
Semester II: mid-February – early July
Language requirement: a minimum language level of B2 (CEFR) in English is required.
For Polish-taught courses a minimum language level of B1 (CEFR) in Polish is required.
Students are allowed to take courses at the 'Institute of English Studies'. Subjects taught are Dutch Language and Culture, and History. However, students are also allowed to take as many courses outside the Institute as they wish. They are advised to check if there are prerequisites.
This information is subject to change. It is meant to be an indication. Costs may differ due to personal circumstances.
Accommodation: ca.80-200 EUR (per month)
Food: ca.70-150 EUR (per month)
Local transport: ca. 15 EUR (per month)
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
- History: 2 places per year
- Languages (Dutch): 2 places per year
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.