Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor students of the faculty of Humanities in Venice, Italy.
Read about student experiences.
Semester I: September – January
Semester II: February – June
Students can take courses at the Departement of Philosophy and Cultural Heritage. Subjects taught here cover Archeology, Artificial Intelligence, Celtic Studies, Communication, Conflict Studies, Dutch Language and Culture, English Studies, French Studies, Gender Studies, German Studies, History, History of Art, International Relations, Italian Studies, Journalism, Literature, Linguistics, Media, Musicology, Philosophy, and Religion. Also, students are invited to take courses at other departments within the university.
Italian and English
This information is subject to change. It is meant to be an indication. Costs may differ due to personal circumstances.
You need to consider a monthly budget of 750 Euros.
- Single room in a shared apartment 300 - 400 € + utilities (a month)
- Double room in a shared apartment 200 - 250 € + utilities (a month)
- Food and drink shopping 50 - 80 € (a week)
- Meals 10 - 30 € A meal in a university dining hall 4 - 8 €
- Breakfast at a café 1,50 - 3 €
- Transportation 1,30 € (ticket with Imob)
Normal study load per semester: 30 Crediti Formativi Universitari (CFU) = 30 ECTS per semester
3-4 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to email@example.com.