Aarhus University is an exchange destination for Utrecht University Bachelor students of the faculty of Humanities in Aarhus, Denmark.
Read about student experiences.
Semester I: August – January
Semester II: January – June
Subject of the agreement is Humanities. Students have to take at least two courses within the German department. Also, as a student, you are allowed to take one other course within the 'Department of Communication & Culture', as long as you meet all prerequisites.
Language requirement: a language level of B2 (CEFR) in English is required for most programmes. Some programmes like English language and culture will require a C1 level.
More information about language requirements.
This information is subject to change. It is meant to be an indication. Costs may differ due to personal circumstances.
- Housing: EUR 350-600/month
- Meals: EUR 200/month
- Books: EUR 40/month
- Local transportation: EUR 50/month
Estimated per month: Approx. EUR 890/month
Normal study load per semester: 30 ECTS
2 places per year.
Do you have any questions about this partner university or about studying abroad? Contact the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities (details below).
You can also see stories of students who have been abroad on Instagram!
International Office Humanities
Our front desk is currently closed until further notice. This means that there are no walk-in hours and it is not possible to make an appointment.
You can reach us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: In case you wish to contact us by phone, please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number, so that we can call you back.
Please mention your student number in all correspondence!
We are unable to sign physical documents. If you need to have a document signed, please send it to us via email.
Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
+31 (0)30 253 6046
- Sanne Boomsma - Head International Office Humanities;
- Pooi Ji Hang - Exchange Coordinator (South and East Europe, Asia, Central and South America);
- Monique Hanrath - Exchange Coordinator (North and West Europe, Africa, Oceania and North America);
- Nelline Bogerd - Support Officer;
- Agaath Sluijters - Support Officer.
Our front desk is currently closed.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.