The University of Southampton (United Kingdom) is an exchange destination for students of the Faculty of Geosciences.
- Autumn term: mid-September — mid December
- Spring term: beginning of January — mid-March
- Summer term: mid-April — mid-June
See: Term dates.
English language proficiency B2 (see CEFR).
- Geography (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- Ocean and Earth Sciences (only ondergraduate)
Yes, only Geography.
Yes. See: Accomodation for incoming students.
About € 1.100,-. See: Student living costs.
You can find information on this university’s credits in the credit conversion table
- Geography: two places per year for ten months at most.
- Ocean and Earth Sciences: two places per year for ten months at most (only Bacherlor’s students).
Address room 1.20, Koningsbergergebouw
For questions not answered on this site about exchange programmes, you can seek assistance from the International Office Geosciences.
The International Office Geosciences can be reached by telephone on Tuesday from 10:30 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 14:30, or via Teams by appointment (email@example.com)