Universitat de Barcelona (Spain) is an exchange destination for students of the Faculty of Geosciences.
- Semester I: mid-September – end of January
- Semester II: beginning of February – end of June
The Univeristat de Barcelone does not require you to pass a language test. The university does however expect you to be able to follow the lectures. Therefore you are strongly suggested to prepare your knowledge of Spanish or Catalan throughly before coming to Barcelona.
Bachelor degrees in:
- Geological Engineering (in collaboration with UPC – Universitat Politècnica de Barcelona)
Master courses in:
- Reservoir Geology and Geophysics
- Geological and Mining Engineering
- Mineral Resources and Geological Hazards
Catalan and Spanish.
Normal study load per term: 30 EC.
Two places per year for Bachelor’s students and two for Master’s students.
For questions about study abroad not answered on this site, you can seek assistance from the International Office Geosciences (about language proficiency, finances, motivation etc.). For questions about study plans and exam regulations, please contact your study advisor.
The International Office is open and can be reached by telephone on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 10:30 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 14:30 (or by appointment).