Università degli studi Roma Tre is an exchange destination for Utrecht University students of the faculty of Geosciences in Rome, Italy.
Generally the Italian University academic year is from October 1st to September 30th.
The first semester starts mid-September/October and ends about 20th December. The second semester starts 1st March and ends 31st May. Those dates do not include examinations.
In February there is a long recess for mid-year examinations.The three regular examination periods are in summer (June-July) autumn (September) and winter (January-February)
Classes are in Italian so a sufficient level of Italian is required (see CEFR).
No, only undergraduate programmes are available for exchange students.
Classes are taught in Italian.
- Meal, inexpensive restaurant 15.00 €
- Meal for 2 People, mid-range restaurant, three-course 50.00 €
- One-way ticket local transport 1.50 €
- Monthly pass local transport (regular price) 35.00 €
- Basic utilities (electricity, heating, water, garbage) for 85m2 apartment about 140 €
- Fitness club, monthly fee for 1 adult about 55 €
- Apartment rent (1 bedroom) in city centre about 1000 €
- Apartment rent (1 bedroom) outside of city centre about 680 €
The credits mentioned in Roma Tre transcripts are equal to ECTS. One credit represents 29 hours of study, with one full time academic year consisting of 60 ECTS credits.
To be announced.
Bij International Office Geowetenschappen kun je terecht met vragen over studeren in het buitenland, waarvan je het antwoord niet op deze site vindt.
International Office Geowetenschappen is geopend (en telefonisch bereikbaar) op maandag, dinsdag, donderdag en vrijdag van 10:30-11:30 en van 12:30-14:30 uur, of maak een afspraak.