Want to expand your horizons and add extra challenge to your studies? Then follow part of your study programme abroad! On this page you will find information on studying abroad that applies to your study programme. Via the button below you can read all important general information, such as various options, destinations and the application deadline.
Studying abroad can provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop academically and personally. The period and the purpose for your stay at a foreign university can vary. You can:
- do an exchange programme at a partner university abroad.
- Utrecht University has exchange agreements with partner universities.
- The Faculty of Geosciences has exchange agreements with partner universities.
- do a summer school via Utrecht Summer School or a university abroad.
- study abroad after graduation.
More information on studying abroad can be found on the general student website.