Sciences Politiques Toulouse is an exchange destination for students of the Faculty of Geosciences in Toulouse, France.
No student experiences available yet.
Semester I: September – December
Semester II: Mid-January – May
English proficiency: B2 Level or equivalent (see CEFR).
For housing assistance please contact international office.
- CROUS halls of residence 137€ to 350€
- Room in a private home 250€ to 350€
- Shared accomodation 150€ to 380€
- Electricity / gaz 30€ to 50€
- Food 200€
- Bus / tube / tram : Pass (- 25 yrs of age) 10€ to 16€
- Bus / tube / tram : Pass (over 25 yrs of age) 22€ to 40€
- Train : Card 12-25 yrs (49€ per year) 25 to 50% discount
- Bike : monthly fees 10€
- Miscellaneous (leisure, cultural activities,...) 100€
The standard unit of study is the semester. The normal load of a semester is 30 credits.
Two places per semester.
For questions about study abroad not answered on this site, you can seek assistance from the International Office Geosciences (about language proficiency, finances, motivation etc.). For questions about study plans and exam regulations, please contact your study advisor.
The International Office is open and can be reached by telephone on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 10:30 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 14:30 (or by appointment).