- Free of charge
- Study Phase:
- Bachelor, Master, Premaster
- Study method:
Workshop 'Managing stress and anxiety for international students'
- Do you feel that stress is bothering you more than is good for you?
- Do you think you should do something about it?
This workshop is based on both mindfulness and cognitive/behavioral therapy and teaches international students skills in stress management.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Mindfulness exercises to practice focusing your attention
- Relaxing obsessive thinking
- Skills in constructive thinking
- Identifying unrealistic and unhelpful thoughts
This workshop consists of 2 sessions of 2 hours and is open to all international students. You are expected to do some homework between the two sessions, which takes about 30-45 minutes daily.
Course provider: Student Services