- Free of charge
- English, Dutch
- Study Phase:
- Bachelor, Master, Premaster
- Study method:
Training 'Tackle stress'
In this workshop we look at how stress arises and how you can recognize its symptoms.
Topics that will be discussed:
- We map out what you can do to deal with stress.
- What is relaxing for you and how do you ensure that you practice healthy habits (more)?
- You train your attention with a few mindfulness exercises, so that you can be more aware of the state of your body and mind.
- We will investigate which beliefs may underlie your stress.
This training will be given several times a year.
Trainer: Jacky Limvers