- Free of charge
- Study Phase:
- Bachelor, Master, Premaster
- Study method:
A very important (but unfortunately a bit boring) part of writing an academic paper is learning the correct way of citing literature.
- How do I refer to an article, a book or a Facebook message?
- When am I guilty of plagiarism?
- What are the rules for my discipline?
- How do I cite according to the rules of APA, MLA, Chicago, Vancouver etc.?
Subject specialists and information specialists of the University Library know the rules.
They can teach you how to cite correctly and show you which reference management tool is the simplest solution for you. Send an email to your contact person to make a personal appointment.
More information about literature references can be found in the LibGuides.