- Study Phase:
- Bachelor, Master, Premaster
- Study method:
Learn the ins and outs of writing a paper and making your writing consistent and attractive.
You will work on your own assignment.
Brief content of the workshop:
- Characteristics of a scientific paper (and the different genres)
- Structure and planning of your text
- Setting up your line of reasoning
- Peer feedback on and assignments for your own texts / assignments
This workshop consists of one session of 3 hours and 30 minutes and is given by a professional academic skills teacher.
This workshop is offered 4 times a year in Dutch and 4 times a year in English
Course provider: This course is given by 'Educational Consultancy & Professional Development'.
There is a consultation hour in which you can get more information about this course or ask for personal advice. Check their site.