- Study Phase:
- Bachelor, Master, Premaster
- Study method:
A crash course for learning how to edit images, photos or posters . This course consists of 4 lessons that each last 2 hours.
Requirements: For this course you need to have a laptop with Adobe Photoshop (version CS3 or later). During the lessons, you will work on your own laptop.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Working with layers and masks
- Editing and correcting photos
- Short theory on graphic design (colour, typography and grid layout)
- How to deliver products ready for printing
This course will be given at least twice a year.
Course provider: Parnassos Cultuurcentrum