- Study Phase:
- Bachelor, Master, Premaster
- Study method:
‘Brush up your English – Vocabulary and common collocations’ (e-learning)
Learn new expressions and word combinations and improve your English. This online module takes 8 weeks. You will have access to the online material for a period of 3 months.
Entry requirements: You can follow this online course if you have at least level B1 CEF score for the language structures, writing and self-assessment components. To ensure you have the required level, please complete the online English Placement Test from Babel.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Revising your knowledge of vocabulary
- Analysing strategies for learning and consolidating new vocabulary
- Learning new expressions and word combinations, more commonly known as collocations
- Helping you to sound more polite
- Learning functional language phrases
- Improving your fluency and boosting your confidence when speaking or writing in English
Course provider: Babel. Note: The costs include a 15% student discount, you have to fill in your UU email address when registering for this course.