Would you like to show our (future) students what life as a student in Utrecht looks like, by making personal vlogs for our YouTube & other social media channels? Then this vacancy might be for you! :)
Whom are we looking for?
Vlogging & social media has no secrets for you. You are adventurous and want to show your fellow students & class mates what is going on in and around the university. In addition, you are creative and you are not afraid to experiment. Your goal is to provide our online followers with a fun and spontaneous presentation of what is happening within UU, (your) student life & the city of Utrecht.Besides this:
- You know what is going on amongst students.
- You know what appeals to a young target group online.
- You dare to take initiative & you are not afraid to speak up.
- You know how to edit videos & you are familiar with video editing software.
- You are fluent in English with an eye for detail
- You are a Dutch or international UU student.
As a vloger you will be part of the marketing team of the UU Communication & Marketing department.
We promise you:
- A lot of freedom for your creative ideas.
- Opportunities to create cool content.
- An asset to your resume.
You’ll get a contract through the payroll company Topselect. We will offer you a 0-hour contract and envisage 4 hours a week (dependent on workload). Your hourly wage is around 10 euros & we would like to work with you for at least one year.
How do you apply?
Feel like this is your dream job? Let us know by sending us (Rob & Laura) a mail to email@example.com, before Monday the 26th of November! Send us:
- A small motivation.
- Your resume.
- A link to some of your own content (a video, blog, clip, etc.!), that shows why you would be a perfect candidate.