All significant health enquiries should begin with your own doctor (GP). S/he is your first point of contact for all matters of health (both physical and mental).
If you are not already registered with a doctor locally, please do so at your earliest opportunity. Do not wait until you become unwell before you take action with this!
Many medical practices are within a 5-10 bike ride from the University College Utrecht campus, and others are spread throughout the city. Some of the closest include:
- Campus Uithof Huisartsenpraktijk
- Huisartsenpraktijk Koningslaan
- Huisartsenpraktijk Bosboomstraat
- Huisartsenpraktijk Burgermeester Reigerstraat
- Huisartsenpraktijk Homeruslaan
- Huisartsenpraktijk Galgenwaard
As with all medical practices, doctors may refer patients to specialists if necessary, to treat physical, psychological or other issues. Many practices also have their own in-house specialists, including mental health professionals.