Requesting a document
Document requests (grade transcript, proof of enrolment, proof of English proficiency etc) can be done through a single web form.
All curriculum requests (major declaration, off-campus course etc) can be done through a single web form.
- major declaration TLP
- course admittance
- extension request: The form to request an extension for all courses is available in OSIRIS Zaak/Case: Please go to OSIRIS Student, and log in. Go to the tab “Cases” and click on “My cases”, and then on “Start case”. You can then scroll down and choose “UCU extension request”.
- thesis registration form (web form)
- grading sheet supervisor
- grading second reader
- research thesis extension
- honours thesis
- off-campus housing form (web form)
- off-campus living agreement (web form)
- housing deposit request (web form)
- financial compensation shared room (web form)
- registration for graduation (web form)
- request for reconsideration
- leave of absence, instructions: Leaving University College Utrecht
- discontinuing studies, instructions: Leaving University College Utrecht